Wednesday, June 2, 2010

End of the year tests

I think end of the year tests are as difficult for me as they are for the kids. Sam is doing fantastic as he finishes up 1st grade, but he likes to play games with me and pretend he doesn't remember how to do things. Sam has completed and submitted all of his 1st grade reading and we're still struggling through Math. I will be so happy to be done and be able to focus on our summer schedule where we'll be doing mostly math and just reading for fun. I'm also looking forward to getting ready for next year when I have 2 kindergarteners and 1 second grader. (Abby still gets the free play curriculum for 1 more year.) I am really blessed to be able to have my children home with me. I don't thank God enough for that blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment