Saturday, December 19, 2009

Organizing

When am I finally going to learn to do one job at a time instead of running all around the house as a cleaning and organizing mad-woman?  Dave hates it when I clean...Maybe because it's too much movement for him.  Right now I have my hand in 4 or 5 projects while trying to pack so we can make a quick trip across the state tomorrow to officially adopt Sean and Abby on Monday.  I am so thankful for the time my dear friend, Lisa, spent with us last week.  She helped out SO MUCH and got the ball rolling for the stuff we have been able to get done this past week.  Starting a remodeling project 4 weeks before Christmas may not be a good idea.  BUT, we do have room for the Christmas tree, now.  Even if the remodel is not done and the house isn't perfectly organized on Christmas morning, we will still have an amazing first Christmas with our 2 new additions who will be OFFICIALLY OURS by then.  Now, back to that cleaning and organizing to do list...

No comments:

Post a Comment